The mission of Kids Dance Outreach (KDO) is to positively impact the lives of all children through joyful dance programs that inspire excellence, instill confidence, encourage teamwork, and applaud persistence. To date, more than 17,000 children have experienced the transformative power of the arts through KDO’s high-quality dance programs. As an innovative dance and arts education model, KDO provides equity and access to the community – programs are FREE to participating children and their families. Click to learn more about Kids Dance Outreach.
KDO relies on donations, grants, and our community’s generosity to underwrite our programs’ costs so that children around Indianapolis have access to a high-quality, engaging, unique dance and art experience they may not have otherwise. Your donation goes directly to the children we serve – helping us bring our programs straight into their classrooms and communities FREE of charge.
YOUR DONATION IN ANY AMOUNT HELPS US REACH CHILDREN IN OUR COMMUNITY!
What your support can do!
- $250 - an entire class of (30) children can participate in a one-day dance workshop.
- $1,000 - gets one child from one workshop all the way through the process to the big stage.
- $2,500 - pays for an entire class of (30) children to have an In-School Program" that culminates with a performance in their school community.
WAYS TO DONATE
- Donate here online!
- Mail your donation check made payable to Kids Dance Outreach) to: Kids Dance Outreach 456 N. Meridian St. #44801, Indianapolis, IN 46244
- Call (317) 662-4555 to donate over the phone.
For additional opportunities, including Sponsor a Dancer, Corporate Support, Matching Gifts, In-Kind Donations, and Planned Giving, please contact Executive Director Mónica M. Muñoz firstname.lastname@example.org.
KDO is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization that relies on donations to share our mission. Thank you for your support!