KDO Monthly Champion
Kids Dance Outreach's mission is to positively impact all children's lives through joyful dance programs that inspire excellence, instill confidence, encourage teamwork, and applaud persistence.
KDO relies on donations, grants, and our community's generosity to underwrite our programs' costs so that children around Indianapolis have access to a high-quality, engaging, unique dance and art experience they may not have otherwise. Your donation goes directly to the children we serve – helping us bring our programs straight into their classrooms and communities FREE of charge.
This monthly giving program will support children's access to KDO's joyful, equitable and inclusive arts programs in Indianapolis.
Your ongoing monthly support will:
- Ensure that children throughout our programs can participate at no cost to them or their families.
- Provide a high-quality arts education opportunity directly to the children in our community through KDO's programs.
- Change the trajectory for many children and their families in Indianapolis.
Become a KDO Monthly Champion today, and you'll enjoy:
- The knowledge that your donation will be put to work immediately
- Hassle-free automatic monthly donations from your credit card
- The ability to change or suspend your donations at any time
- Complete year-end statements provided for tax purposes
- The joy of knowing that you're changing lives
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
1. Mail your donation check made payable to Kids Dance Outreach) to:
Kids Dance Outreach
456 N. Meridian St. #44801
Indianapolis, IN 46244
2. Call (317) 662-4555 to donate over the phone.
For additional opportunities, including Sponsor a Dancer, Corporate Support, Matching Gifts, In-Kind Donations, and Planned Giving, please contact Associate Director Mónica M. Muñoz email@example.com.
KDO is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization that relies on donations to share our mission. Thank you for your support!